About Moving Forward Sports
Launched in 2012, Moving Forward Sports came to being as founder Jamie Marler drew on his expertise from working in the sports clothing industry for several years. Having worked for semi-professional football clubs, and football hire and small sided centres, before moving into local, and international manufacturers, Jamie was able to evaluate both sides of the buying a supply process. Using this experience, Jamie could see there were areas that could be improved to offer the best possible service to the customer, improve lead times, and maintain high quality and standards.
The passion and pride to follow every order from initial inquiry and design concept, through to finishing decoration and delivery, is something that has seen Moving Forward Sports grow it's customer base rapidly over a short timescale.
Moving Forward Sports offer a fully design and custom made sports clothing service, whilst utilising carefully researched and trusted brand names to offer to stock option for customers who want the ease and speed of faster process.
Moving Forward Sports has a faith in the garments and equipment is offers, through high quality and service, and will never give false promises to be the cheapest option on the market.
Moving Forward Sports strive to keep up to date with the latest technological advances in sportswear development such as dye sublimation and moisture management garments.
We aim to bring these options to customers as soon as possible whilst keeping affordability a main objective.
Moving Forward Sports is what we intend to do, as we strive to continually improve our quality of goods and service.
SOME OF THE SERVICES OFFERED
- Kit supply from carefully selected and approved brands
- Custom/Bespoke design and manufacturing of garments from start to finish
- Embroidery 'stitched' artwork direct onto garments
- Printing, various techniques such as vinyl, DTG, and Silk Screen
- Advertising, Perimeter board, signage, and press.
- Corporate Design & Re-branding, such as club badges, website, match day programme
- Sponsorship and Revenue generating, consultation on ways to generate revenue for your club or organisation
For a no obligation consultation, please contact us now.
T: 0121 421 1774
E: [email protected]